We Challenge Traffic Violations
When you pay a traffic ticket, you are not simply writing a check. You are also pleading guilty to an offense with X number of points against your license. Accumulating too many points can trigger license suspension and increase your car insurance.
Before you go to court or mail in your citation, find out how The Law Office of Rajeh A. Saadeh, L.L.C., can help. We can advocate on your behalf to get traffic violations dismissed or reduced.
Don’t pay that ticket! Call us first.
Call us today at 908-396-8330 for a free phone consultation. We handle traffic matters in municipal courts of Somerset County and Middlesex, Hunterdon, Union and Mercer counties.
Traffic Offenses Should Be Taken Seriously
We handle the full spectrum of traffic matters, from citations for petty offenses to major moving violations that are punishable by jail or license suspension, such as:
- Speeding tickets
- Construction zone/school zone violations
- Failure to obey a traffic signal (red light/stop sign)
- Reckless driving or drag racing
- Careless driving or distracted driving
- Cellphone violations (driving with a hand-held device)
- Illegal passing or passing a stopped school bus
- Driving under the influence (DWI/DUI)
- Driving after suspension
Can An Attorney Really Help? (Yes)
Most people who go to municipal court don’t have lawyers. So you will stand out merely by having legal representation. You will be negotiating from a position of strength rather than merely appealing to the mercy of the court.
Our traffic attorney knows New Jersey traffic law and how to approach your case to get the most favorable outcome:
- Dismissal of the ticket or criminal offense
- Reducing the citation to an offense with fewer points or no points
- Negotiating the fines and penalties
We meet with the prosecutor outside of court to see if we can work out a deal. If not, we will go before the judge to challenge the basis for the ticket to try to win your case and make it all go away.