Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Are Ready To Help
Being accused of a crime is stressful and embarrassing. A criminal conviction can threaten your freedom or hamper your future. Even traffic offenses may carry serious consequences.
The Law Office of Rajeh A. Saadeh, L.L.C., can help. Our criminal defense lawyers stand ready to fight the charges or negotiate the best possible outcome. From traffic tickets to major indictable offenses, we can make a positive difference.
In trouble with the law? Get help today.
We practice in the superior courts and municipal courts in Somerset County and the Middlesex Metro area. Call 908-396-8330 for a free initial consultation.
All Criminal Charges And Traffic Matters
Is someone in your family charged with a criminal offense? You need to understand the serious nature of the charges. But you also need to know there is hope. Our defense attorneys strive to limit the immediate penalties and long-term consequences.
Our criminal law practice covers every scenario:
- Drug crimes — drug possession, trafficking charges
- Property crimes — shoplifting, theft, burglary
- Drunk driving — DUI/DWI, breath test refusal, under 21
- Traffic offenses — speeding tickets, reckless driving, suspended license
- Crimes of violence — assault, domestic violence, homicide
- White collar crimes — fraud, identity theft, embezzlement, bribery
- Sex offenses — sexual assault, soliciting minors, prostitution
- Municipal court — all disorderly persons offenses and traffic tickets
- Juvenile court — drugs, underage drinking, fighting, vandalism
- Grand jury proceedings
- Criminal appeals and post-conviction relief
- Expungement of old criminal records
Our lawyers intervene directly with the prosecuting attorney to advocate on your behalf. We examine the evidence against you for opportunities to dismiss the charges or avoid jail time and other severe penalties. If the prosecutor won’t negotiate an acceptable resolution, we are ready and able to fight for you at trial.
| Defense For College Students
Criminal charges are especially sensitive for young adults. A conviction on your record can affect college enrollment, scholarships and financial aid eligibility, or bar you from certain occupations. Don’t let one incident ruin your future. We welcome inquiries from students (or their parents) attending colleges and universities in Central New Jersey.
We Know What Is At Stake
You want a lawyer who will protect your interests, no matter what the charges. Please call our Bridgewater office at 908-396-8330 or fill out our online form to get a callback. We travel to all courts of Somerset, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Union and Mercer counties.