The Law Office of Rajeh A Saadeh LLC
Serving All Of New Jersey
Powerful Advocacy | Client-Focused Solutions
Call Now

Sophisticated Counsel. Smart Strategies.

Modification Or Enforcement Of Court Orders

At the time, your court order may have made sense for you and your children. Or perhaps it was the most favorable terms you could get. But over time, as circumstances change, court orders may need to be altered, updated or terminated.

At The Law Office of Rajeh A. Saadeh, L.L.C., our lawyer provides strong representation for modification and enforcement of custody, child support, alimony and other court decrees. We serve clients in the family courts of Middlesex County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County, Morris County, Union County and Mercer County.

Do you need to revisit a court order?
To schedule a discussion of your situation and legal options, contact our Bridgewater law office today.

Post-Decree Modifications

We represent parents and divorced individuals in modification proceedings:

  • Altering custody (e.g., primary custody to shared parenting)
  • Changing residence (going to live with the other parent)
  • Amending the parenting plan
  • Changing visitation (e.g., supervised to regular or nonovernight to overnight parenting time)
  • Moving out of state (parent relocation)
  • Increasing or decreasing child support
  • Modifying or terminating alimony

If both parents agree to the change, we make sure that the terms are clear and enforceable. If one party objects to the modification, we prepare for the modification hearing, which is a mini-trial on that issue. Attorney Rajeh A. Saadeh is strategic and aggressive in pursuing your goals and protecting your interests.

Enforcement Of Court Orders

It may be necessary to go to court if the other parent or ex-spouse is not honoring the agreement or court order. The court can impose sanctions ranging from fines, wage garnishments or jail time for contempt of court to awarding additional visitation time or reversal of child custody.

We can represent you in all New Jersey family court enforcement actions:

  • Interference with custody and visitation rights
  • Withholding child support or willful unemployment
  • Failure to pay alimony
  • Defying the divorce decree (withholding property or proceeds)
  • Violation of a domestic violence restraining order

Sometimes You Need A Fighter

It is usually preferable to resolve conflicts out of court, especially where children are involved. However, when the other party is being malicious or unreasonable or when there is no compromise to be had, The Law Office of Rajeh A. Saadeh, L.L.C., will fight for you.

Call our law firm at 908-396-8330 to schedule a consultation, or fill out our online form and we will contact you soon.